Christian Marriage Counseling
Our marriage counseling strategy is to work with the husband and wife as a team. When both members of this team work together, amazing results happen. Healthy communication is rejuvenated - bringing the couple together in love and trust.
When to Get Marriage Counseling
The reality is marriage counseling can quickly take care of little and big issues in your relationship. Every relationship has lows and highs, and we are right by your side through it all. Come see a counselor before BIG problems arise.
Whether it's equipping a budding couple with the tools for success, or helping a struggling marriage bind wounds and begin healing, we are here to help.
What to Expect
Sometimes, problems are hard to see on surface level, and emotions can be complex and frustrating. Your counselor will help you as a couple address the core problems and issues in your relationship, paving the way for solutions and clear communication.
Topics of discussion may include:
- Your family of origin & the model of marriage you experienced when growing up
- Relationship & marriage expectations you both have
- Discovering your unique communication style and learning how to improve communication with each other
- Emotional triggers each of you have - and how to resolve them
- Kindness for one another, genuine respect, and humility
- How your faith equips you for a successful marriage
- If all hope seems lost, you will discuss how the marriage can be rescued
Change and healing is made through deepening bonds, and growing spiritual intimacy. Whether you are looking for a boost in your relationship, improving intercouple communication, healing the wounds of infidelity, or eliminating relational disconnection - VCCC is always here to help.