Pastoral Counselor & Marriage Coach
We live in a fallen world. That world sometimes inflicts wounds that can hinder or even overpower us. These wounds can hinder us from experiencing God’s best, both personally and in our relationships. It is a Biblical principle that we allow God to use our own experiences of His grace and love to help others who are suffering. My personal journey, education, ministry experience, and special training combine to provide a compassionate and merciful approach to assisting people as they heal from wounds and begin to reach for the best that God has provided for them.
Areas of Interest: Therapeutic Marriage Coaching (coaching with a sensitivity to healing individual wounds). Men’s issues – especially young men with difficult or non-existent father relationships. Healing from abusive spiritual authority relationships.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Christian Counseling – University of Northwestern, St. Paul, MN
- Master of Theological Studies - Lutheran Brethren Seminary, Fergus Falls, MN
- Special Training:
- Marriage Coaching – Light University, Forest, VA
- Counseling Sexual Addictions – Light University, Forest, VA
- Ordained Minister – Lutheran Congregations in Mission For Christ (LCMC)
- 30+ years of experience in ministry and pastoral counseling